The chords listed here will give you everything you need to be able to play in 2 complete keys – the key of C and the key of G… more on keys in this lesson.
If there are any chords here which you don’t know how to do you can watch a more detailed video lesson on how to form each one of them here.
Just Because You Know How To Form A Chord Doesn’t Automatically Mean That It’s Going To Sound Good When You Play It!
On the next page I’ll walk you through the 3 most common reasons why your chords may not be sounding as good as they should. I refer to this as “chord quality”. It’s very important that after you learn the shapes you put some attention into how well each one of them sounds when you actually play it.
Contents: Watch The Videos…
01. The 10 Essential Chords You MUST Know (Part 1)
02. How To Get Perfect Sounding Guitar Chords (NO BUZZING)
03. What Chords Go Well Together? How Are They Grouped Into Keys?
04. What Guitar Chords Are Most Used In Songs?
05. How To Change Chords Faster
06. What’s The Best Way To Find The Guitar Chords For A Song?
07. What Chords Are Good For Country Songs?
08. 3 All-Time Classic Chord Progressions To Practice
09. Ever Heard Of Guitar Gymnastics? Try These Stretching Exercises For Chords
10. Time For A Little Magic – How To Add Color And Spice Up “Boring” Chords