Welcome To This Series On Practicing Guitar Where You’ll Learn How Professional Guitar Players Do It
One of the unique things about Guitar in a Nutshell is the custom-made software members use to rapidly improve on guitar. It’s included with the membership. Working with the software is a big part of the “secret sauce” that makes our lessons so effective.
Using the practice software you can…
Play along with backing tracks to easy guitar songs
Input your own custom progressions
Speed up or slow down the tempo
Create perfect practice sessions each day to work with
The #1 reason why people fail on guitar is not because they don’t have talent, it’s simply because they don’t understand how to practice correctly and structure their progress.
The first thing you need to understand is there’s a big difference between ‘learning guitar’ and practicing guitar. In this module I’ll show you exactly how professional musicians practice so that you too can adopt the same methods and achieve similar results.
If You’ve Been Playing A While But Still Find Yourself Stuck In “Beginners Guitar” It’s A Sure Sign That You’re Not Practicing Correctly
Over the next few pages I’ll talk to you about what goes on in the human mind when it comes to learning guitar and what you can do to massively improve the rate at which you make progress. This is very important stuff and I think you’ll find it a real revelation.
Continue Reading > Stage 1 Practice – Mental Programming
01. Stage 1 Guitar Practice – Mental Programming
02. Stage 2 Guitar Practice – Metronome & Pressure Points
03. Practicing Chords And Strumming
04. How To Structure A Practice Session
05. Frequently Asked Questions About Practicing
- How Long Should You Practice Guitar Each Day?
- Is It Better To Practice Guitar Daily Or To Take One Day Off Each Week?
- How Long Does It Take To See Results From Guitar Practice?
- What If I Simply Can’t Make Progress No Matter How Much Practice I Do?
06. How To Construct A Practice Schedule – You Have To Be Realistic!
07. A Secret The Pro’s Would Rather You Didn’t Know – The Art Of “Mental Practice”
08. Why Learning Songs Is The WORST WAY TO PRACTICE GUITAR!
09. What To Do When You Get Bored Or Frustrated With Practicing