Learn the most popular groups of chords used for Country guitar!
Classic country songs are the perfect examples of just how much you can do with only 3 chords. By learning the 4 groups of 3 chords (if that makes sense) I’ll show you it’s possible to play 100′s of great songs from this timeless genre of music.
Now, as you’ll see in the video the real magic happens when you take these simple sets of chords and add a custom ‘country strum’ pattern. The effect is instant and sounds just great.
You can learn how to perform a classic country strum here.
Once You Have The Chord Sets & The Strumming Pattern Down The Next Thing To Introduce Are The Bass Runs And Fill Lines
That’s really a huge topic, so huge in fact that I made an entire other guitar course about it. You can find out about my country guitar course here.
But… hold on yet as we’re not done with chords. Click through to the next page and I’ll give you 3 excellent chord progressions to include in your practice time.
Contents: Watch The Videos…
01. The 10 Essential Chords You MUST Know (Part 1)
02. How To Get Perfect Sounding Guitar Chords (NO BUZZING)
03. What Chords Go Well Together? How Are They Grouped Into Keys?
04. What Guitar Chords Are Most Used In Songs?
05. How To Change Chords Faster
06. What’s The Best Way To Find The Guitar Chords For A Song?
07. What Chords Are Good For Country Songs?
08. 3 All-Time Classic Chord Progressions To Practice
09. Ever Heard Of Guitar Gymnastics? Try These Stretching Exercises For Chords
10. Time For A Little Magic – How To Add Color And Spice Up “Boring” Chords